Suck it, #Mars!
1. Need a reason to stop staring at your phone? Look up!
Redwood National and State Parks, California, United States
2. Everything the light touches is beautiful.
South Africa, Africa
3. See the marvelous architecture and brooding clouds? It’s like something out of Lord of the Rings.
Sant’Agata de’ Goti, Italy
4. And that canoe in the middle? It’s exactly where you’d want to be.
Moraine Lake, Banff National Park, Canada
5. If you love the tropics, raise your hand.
El Yunque, Puerto Rico
6. Or visit the mountains, if you prefer somewhere colder, but equally as epic.
Bernese Alps, Switzerland
7. In the fall, this kind of foliage will warm your heart.
Yugansky #Nature Reserve, Russia
8. Or you can take a dip in the center of natural symmetry.
Lake Padarn, Snowdonia, Gwynedd, Wales
9. This could be the most beautiful walk of your life.
Great Wall, China
10. And just look at that sunset!
11. This monumental landscape actually touches the sky.
Kalalau Beach, Hawaii, United States
12. You don’t have to climb it, just admire it.
Pedra de Gávea, Brazil
13. Even one of the busiest cities in the world can seem peaceful from a new angle.
New York City, United States
14. These bizarre and brilliant shapes form an alternative skyline.
Reed Flute Cave, China
15. And in beautiful storms like this, you won’t mind forgetting your umbrella.
16. Even deadly volcanoes have their charm.
Halema’uma’u Crater, Hawaii, United States
17. And don’t get us started on the wonders of the ocean.
Palmyra Atoll National Wildlife Refuge, United States